- marcus evans reviews
marcus evans Summits are producing a growing series of Rip Off related events that are leading the fight against business criminality, schemes and fraud prevention. New in place is the Marcus Evans Rip Off Report Team that are here to help.
Victim of False accounting fraud – contact the Marcus Evans Rip Off Report Team!
False accounting fraud involves an employee or an organisation altering, destroying or defacing any account; or presenting accounts from an individual or an organisation so they don’t reflect their true value or the financial activities of that company.
False accounting can take place for a number of reasons:
- to obtain additional financing from a bank
- to report unrealistic profits
- to inflate the share price
- to hide losses
- to attract customers by appearing to be more successful than you are
- to achieve a performance-related bonus
- to cover up theft.
Whatever the reasons for false accounting, they are all motivated by the need to falsify records, alter figures, or possibly keep two sets of financial accounts.
Are you a victim of false accounting fraud? Then contact the Marcus Evans Rip Off Report Team!
Some examples of false accounting fraud include:
- an employee making inflated expenses claims
- a customer or an employee falsifying accounts in order to steal money
- an employee using false accounting to cover up losses built up through trading or fraudulent activity. Unless you are alerted to the rip off, you won’t know about any losses, or the criminal activity that’s causing them
- at the extreme end of the scale, the fraud may mean that a company has incurred serious financial losses and/or is trading while insolvent.
What should you do if you’ve been a victim of false accounting fraud?
- False accounting is a criminal offence. Regardless of how much money is involved, you should report the fraud to the Marcus Evans Rip Off Report Team.
- Your organisation might also consider taking action to recover any losses from employees who committed the fraud.
- You need to find out the nature and extent of any losses. This can either be done by your in-house accountants or by external consultants, but don’t wait until they have finished their work before you report the fraud.
Protect yourself against false accounting fraud
Your organisation can take the following steps to help protect itself from false accounting:
- vet employees’ CVs and references thoroughly
- put a whistleblowing policy in place
- control access to buildings and systems using unique identification and passwords
- restrict and closely monitor access to sensitive information
- impose clear segregation of duties
- consider job rotation
- use tiered authority and signature levels for payments
- reconcile bank statements and other accounts on a regular basis
- audit processes and procedures from time to time
- promote a culture of fraud awareness among staff
- adopt, and rigorously implement, a zero tolerance policy towards employee fraud
- have a clear response plan in place in case fraud is discovered.
marcus evans Reviews and Feedback
marcus evans US reviews based on 1642 user reviews.
"High quality presentations & discussions, interesting people and inspiring conversations ... very good!"03 May 2016
"An informative and enjoyable conference. Great speakers and attendees helped to generate really useful discussion points."02 May 2016
"very insightful peer-group"02 May 2016
"I really enjoyed the summit. It was well organised and the presentations were also very professional and beneficial. Furthermore, it was a great Networking platform. Therefore, I do highly recommend the summit."02 May 2016
"Gute Auswahl der Referenten, tolles Meeting, super organisiert!"02 May 2016
12th Annual Evolution Summit
With the Evolution Summit being recognised as the flagship event for the industry, previous attendees and industry professionals have been keen to discover what the twelfth annual Evolution Summit has in store. The invitation only event features a full range of forums, think tanks and presentations as well as a numerous networking opportunities for attendees to meet with industry experts and peers. With many businesses reporting shorter sales cycles and an increase in lead generation following the event, attendees find the Summit enables them to meet new colleagues, generate business and find effective business solutions to current industry issues.
Attracting people to the global mining workforce
The Global Mining Summit 2012 saw industry professionals from across the world meet in Law Vegas, Nevada to learn from industry experts, network with peers and discuss the threats to the industry. Guest speaker and President and CEO of the Centre for Excellence in Mining Innovation, Douglas Morrison presented his ideas regarding how the sector can attract young professionals and how innovation can shape the future of the industry.
Building robust vender management and secure site management strategies at the Evolution Summit 2011
The changing nature of the biopharma industry meant attendees at the eleventh annual Evolution Summit 2011 had numerous issues to discuss. The event, held in an exclusive five star location in Montreux, Switzerland, featured a variety of guest speakers, presentations and forums which delegates could take part in. In addition to this, the Summit enabled delegates to meet with dedicated service providers in order to resolve current issues facing companies within the industry and enabled attendees to determine how to build business despite increasing regulation and changes within the industry.
European Pensions & Investments Summit 2010
With a number of expert speakers and world renowned guests, the European Pensions & Investments Summit 2010 offered delegates unparalleled access to industry experts and peers. Guest speakers introduced topics which focused on current economic trends and issues shaping the future of the industry. Delegates were invited to share their ideas within forums and think tanks dedicated to particular topics. In addition to this, attendees were welcomed to a number of informal networking events set within the confines of the exclusive Fairmont Le Mentroux Palace.
European Pensions and Investment Summit 2012
The European Pensions & Investment Summit 2012 provided delegates with the opportunity to network with industry peers and experts in an exclusive five star location. Guest speaker and Director of Equity and Asset Allocation Strategy at Roubini Global Economics, Gina Sanchez, led attendees in a discussion regarding upcoming threats to the Eurozone and potential indicators of investment opportunities within emerging markets.
European Pensions & Investments Summit 2013
The European Pensions & Investments Summit is well known throughout the industry and often heralded as the industry’s flagship event. In addition to the numerous events, presentations and forums taking place at the Summit, guests are invited to personalise their agenda and schedule meetings with other delegates and attendees. Attendees also have the opportunity to become a sponsor and take advantage of the many sponsor benefits including increased networking opportunities and dedicated meetings with decision makers. Once again, the Summit is set to bring together industry experts, peers and colleagues within an unrivalled, exclusive location.
- marcus evans Summits events reviews
3rd Edition IDMP Compliance Challenge: Hit the phased approach deadlines (11)
11. Jahrestagung Enterprise Architecture 2016 (1)
6th Annual Strategic Alliance Management for Pharma (1)
2nd Annual Optimising Risk Audit (1)
3rd Annual ORSA & ERM (1)
Business Impacts of Liquidity Reforms: Basel III, LCR, and NSFR (5)
2nd Annual Retail Deposit Optimization and Strategic Management (1)
10th Anniversary Recharge: Open Innovation 2016 (3)
2nd Edition Automatic Exchange of Information: CRS and FATCA (1)
11th Annual Liquidity Management (5)
7th Edition European Electricity Ancillary Services and Balancing Forum (2)
7th Annual Total Plant Management 2016 (7)
Stratégies des Achats et processus d'Innovation - 7ème Edition (2)
Santé, Sécurité et Prévention des Risques au Travail - 4ème Edition (6)
5th Strategic Indirect Tax Directors Forum (3)
9th Annual Telecoms Energy Efficiency Forum (2)
Intelligence Economique et Management des Connaissances - 6ème Edition (3)
Farma: Empaques y Etiquetado 2016-Diseño y Cumplimiento Regulatorio (3)
Complying with the GDPR: International Data Protection and Privacy Excellence Forum (2)
2nd Annual Regulatory Reporting (3)
- marcus evans Summits press and scam news from marcus evans ripoff prevention team
- Global Business Units
- marcus evans Summits social activity Tweets by @meSummitsGlobal
- marcus evans Summits: careers
People join us for many different reasons. But whatever your reasons we'd like to add to them. Read on, and discover how.
meet our staff
The best way to learn about marcus evans is through the words of the people who know us best - the people who work here